Clayton Echard
Clayton Echard (Photo Credit: Clayton's Instagram)

Clayton Echard who currently is the sales representative for an orthopedic medical technology company called Stryker is the lead of “The Bachelor season 26”.

Alongside being a sales representative Clayton is also a professional athlete who was briefly a part of the NFL.

Although Clayton hasn’t been in the spotlight yet, he is said to be the right fit for the lead role of “The Bachelorette season 26” according to the producer.

So, who is the new face of the Bachelor? Here, let’s find out!

Bio: Family And Siblings

Clayton Echard was born on 29th April 1993 in Eureka, Missouri, the USA to father Brian Echard and mother Kelly Duff Echard. His dad worked as a sales engineer.

Clayton has 2 brothers in terms of siblings from his parents namely Patrick Echard and Nate Echard. 

Read More: Know About Katie Holmes: Her Biography, Relationship, Marriage, Career And Net Worth

Although Clayton rarely posts pictures of himself on his social media he has several pictures of him with his brothers, parents, and together with his happy family of 5. So, we may sum up that Clayton is indeed a family guy.

Clayton Echard family.

Clayton holds American nationality and he celebrates his birthday on 28 April so his zodiac sign is Taurus.


Clayton completed his high schooling at Eureka high school of Eureka, Missouri, and then joined the University of Missouri, Columbia. He earned a Bachelor's degree in Health Sciences, a minor in Spanish, and a Business minor from the University of Missouri amassing a cumulative 3.6 GPA in 2015.

In 2021 he joined Southeast Missouri State University where he studied Master’s of Business Administration along with Health Care Administration and Management. His master’s course is 100% virtual online.

How Tall Is Clayton Echard?

According to the wiki, Clayton Echard stands at the height of about 6 feet and 4 inches which is around 193cm.


Clayton Echard weighs around 116kg (255 lbs). As we scroll through his Instagram posts he seems to have a big appetite for healthy food. He provided an insight into everything that he eats in a week and also clarified that a healthy diet and adequate sleep accounts for roughly 70% of the fitness equation as the other 30% is covered by workouts.

Dive Into: Leah Messer Wiki, Daughters, Partner, Husband, Net Worth

Moreover, it may be the bonus of his future wife as it appears that Clayton prepares homemade meals so, he may love to cook too.

Career And Net Worth

Clayton initially interned at Dr. Glenn L. McElroy Sports Medicine Center from June 2014 to August 2014. During his internship, Clayton learned to operate multiple medical and training equipment that aid in the recovery of an injured athlete.

Clayton then completed a comprehensive sales training program at Fastenal from January 2016 to April 2016.

Clayton Echard used to play college football at the University of Missouri. He started as a defensive lineman before transitioning to a tight-end player and was part of the college football team from August 2011 to May 2016.

Discover: Former NFL Player Drew Brees Bio: Family, Wife, Kids, Net Worth

Clayton signed with the Seattle Seahawks of NFL as a free agent after 4 tight ends on a tryout basis. However, he made it past the first round of cuts but he was not able to make it to the final roster. He was part of the Seattle Seahawks as a professional athlete from August 2016 to September 2016.

In June 2016, Clayton Joined Stryker as a sales associate and continued till December 2017. Similarly, in January 2018, he again joined the company but as a Sales Representative and is still working with them.

Alongside being a sales representative Clayton is now also going to be a reality show star so, he is speculated to muster a whooping net worth that may range in millions while some speculated it to be around $2 million.

For More , , Follow .